In many ways, reconfiguring an existing library space can prove more challenging than building a new library. You and your architectural team will have to deal with issues inherent to renovating or expanding an older space, such the installation of new electrical wiring to support mobile and other devices,
Demands for new kinds of spaces, such as technology labs and collaborative work spaces, and a sensitivity to environmental concerns and sustainable design.
This Webinar provides practical, current advice on starting a redesign project at your university library. We will cover:
- New trends in library redesign, with a special focus on case studies.
- Getting buy-in from your stakeholders (the university higher administration, faculty, students and the staff) before taking action.
- Incorporating environmentally sound practices into your redesign.
- Incorporating technology for today and beyond.
- Anyone working in library outreach and community programs.
- Registration will CLOSE when the number of registered people is completed.
- You will receive a confirmation message with the webinar link.
- Seats are limited, Early registration guarantees a spot for you on this webinar.
- Each attendee will receive a certificate of participation.
For more information:
Or Call Mr. Saied Ali on:
+202 25980500 Ext. 2145
Prof. Dr. Marta Mestrovic Deyrup
Naseej Academy is a non-profit initiative that seeks to support and develop the leadership of the libraries, information and knowledge sectors in the Arab world; by offering a comprehensive range of courses, workshops and continuing education programs in cooperation with local, regional and international agencies.