The webinar will cover:
- Does your library need rebranding or product marketing?
- How to create benefit driven messaging to address the needs of your community
- How to re-launch your collections and services to maximize awareness and usage?
- How to engage the essential buy-in of staff to achieve your marketing goals?
- Anyone working in library outreach and community programs.
- Registration will CLOSE when the number of registered people is completed.
- You will receive a confirmation message with the webinar link.
- Seats are limited, Early registration guarantees a spot for you on this webinar
- Each attendee will receive a certificate of participation.
For more information:
Or Call Mr. Saied Ali on:
+202 25980500 Ext. 2145
Ms. Nancy Dowd
Senior manager and product manager for LibraryAware.
Chair of the ALA’s Public Awareness Committee
Co-author of ALA's bestselling book, Bite-Sized Marketing, Realistic Solutions for Overworked Librarians.
Former Director of Marketing for the New Jersey State Library.
She won numerous marketing awards including the prestigious John Cotton Dana Award.
She has spoken on the topic of marketing and conducted workshops throughout the United States and Canada.
Naseej Academy is a non-profit initiative that seeks to support and develop the leadership of the libraries, information and knowledge sectors in the Arab world; by offering a comprehensive range of courses, workshops and continuing education programs in cooperation with local, regional and international agencies.